At Community Living Australia our team are our most important resource, responsible for providing quality, life changing services to our clients.
The purpose of our staff is to support our clients to increase their independence, become more involved in their community, achieve their goals and live rewarding and fulfilling lives.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of people living with disability — if this sounds like you we would love for you to join our team!
At Community Living Australia we require a variety of qualifications and experience to provide specialised support services. Each of our vacancies require applicants to meet all criteria as defined within the "skills & experience" section of our position descriptions.
To become a support worker for Community Living Australia we look for the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Individualised Support (Disability) and/or equivalent
- DCSI Child-Related Clearance
- First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Child Safe Environments Certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Medication, Midazolam and Epilepsy Certificate