Want to fast-track your way into a job in the Health and Community Services sector?
In just under two months you could be living the dream and working in the job of a lifetime with one of our high-profile
partner organisation’s providing Aged Care or Disability Services in the Fleurieu Peninsula and Southern Adelaide.
What’s more it’s free and open to any age group!
No previous experience necessary and this is an ideal opportunity for career changers attracted to the professional nature of the Care workforce and who would like to obtain paid employment while also gaining a qualification (Certificate III in Individual Support) through these part-time traineeships.
Phone 7231 5067 or 0447 194 350 for more info today!
Flinders Rural Health School
INFO SESSION 10th OCTOBER
INFO SESSION 17 OCTOBER
ACCREDITED TRAINING (delivered by ATEC, Adelaide Training and Employment Centre)
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
HLTHWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services*
CHCCCS011 Meet personal needs*
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
*This unit requires workplace assessment to be conducted once traineeship commences
• Introduction to Dementia Workshop
• Professional Boundaries and Zero Tolerance Workshop
• Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
• Teamwork and Strengths Based Learning
• Employability Skills (Interview/Resume/Elevator Pitch/Harrisons Assessments)
• Simulated Assessment Centre Workshop
• A Day in the Life of a Support Worker (Industry Day and Panel)
Participants will also be supported to obtain the following (IF required):
• National Police Clearance
• Some travel support to training venue
Contact us today for more information or to register to attend the information session: P: 7231 5067 or M: 0447 194 350