Individual & Group Support
Social, Recreational & Learning Groups
Support built around your individual interests and goals. You will spend time with friends and like-minded people learning skills, doing activities you enjoy and exploring new experiences.
With a strong focus on fun, participation and adventure you will be provided with a wealth of active learning opportunities to develop life skills, further your education, increase your confidence and independence and prepare for future employment.
Your supports can include:
- Experiencing, developing and learning about arts and culture
- Learning about and practicing healthy living and wellbeing
- Learning to use information, communication and technology
- Developing skills for home maintenance, fixing and making things at home
- Gardening, pet care, nature, wildlife and environment
- Volunteering and learning work skills
- Help with self-care, mobility, communication and daily living
- Camps and weekend recreation options
- Specialised transport and transport training.
NDIS Funding Support Categories
The following support items can be used from your NDIS plan to purchase this service:
Assistance with Social and Community Participation (1.04)
Capacity Building Supports
Increased Social and Community Participation (3.09)
Improved Relationships (3.11)
Improved Learning (3.13)
Improved Daily Living Skills (3.15)
What to do next
If you're interested in accessing our services, or want to find out more information please contact us.
Phone: 08 8536 5888
NDIS Registered Provider | ASES Accredited