Individual & Group Support
Support for Children & Young People
Support specifically tailored for children and young people aged from 8 – 18 years of age.
Support for Children and Young People ensures that all activities are age appropriate and provide an opportunity to make friends and socialise with peers of similar ages and interests.
We develop the confidence of families and provide children with plenty of opportunities for fun and adventure as well as learning new skills and trying new experiences. This is managed in a safe and caring environment with the support of highly trained and passionate staff.
Your supports can include:
- Group activities to learn social skills, have fun and provide adventures
- Short term respite care, including weekends and school holidays
- Specialised support for self-care and daily living at home
- Support for skills development and experiential learning
- Support to access and connect with community activities, learning opportunities and cultural events
- Coaching mentoring and peer support
- Assistance with communication and developing alternative communication methods
- Positive behaviour support and other specialist supports.
NDIS Funding Support Categories
The following support items can be used from your NDIS plan to purchase this service:
Assistance with Daily Living (1.01)
Assistance with Social and Community Participation (1.04)
Capacity Building Supports
Support Coordination (3.07)
Improved Living Arrangements (3.08)
Increased Social and Community Participation (3.09)
Improved Relationships (3.11)
Improved Learning (3.13)
Improved Life Choices 3.14)
Improved Daily Living (3.15)
What to do next
If you're interested in accessing our services, or want to find out more information please contact us.
Phone: 08 8536 5888
NDIS Registered Provider | ASES Accredited