A place to call home is important to us all. Community Living Australia partners with clients so that you can live the way you want.
Supported accommodation provides you with the safety, security and supports you need to make your home, ‘your home’.
Your supports can include:
- Individual support planning and support coordination
- Assistance with skills development, communication or rehabilitation
- Help with self-care, mobility, daily living, domestic and household tasks and home maintenance
- Help with correspondence, budgeting and personal business management
- Support with healthy living, meal preparation and shopping
- Specialist support such as positive behaviour support or help to deal with anxiety
- Help with community access and safety
- Accessing and utilising transport.
NDIS Funding Support Categories
The following support items can be used from your NDIS plan to purchase this service:
Assistance with Daily Living (1.01)
Assistance with Social and Community Participation (1.04)
Capacity Building Supports
Improved Living Arrangements (3.08)
Increased Social and Community Participation (3.09)
Finding and Keeping a Job (3.10)
Improved Relationships (3.11)
Improved Life Choices (3.14)
Improved Daily Living (3.15)
To view our Schedule of Rates (Service Price List) click here.
For more detailed and bespoke quoting of our services to meet your individual needs, please get in touch.
What to do next
If you're interested in accessing our services, or want to find out more information please contact us.
Phone: 08 8536 5888
NDIS Registered Provider | ASES Accredited