Frequently Asked Questions
Feedback and Contact
How do I provide feedback to Community Living Australia?
We value feedback — both positive and constructive. It helps us to improve our services and the way we provide support. If you have some feedback you would like to provide to us, please complete our Feedback Form.
What does Community Living Australia do with the feedback I provide?
Community Living Australia aims to ensure the needs and expectations of clients and stakeholders are realised and therefore we are continually working to improve our services. To do this we need to collect quality feedback and manage it in a consistent manner.
Our process for managing feedback is as follows:
- If the matter is resolved on-site, the complaint is closed, recorded and reported through relevant channels
- If the matter is not resolved on-site, the complaint is referred to the relevant Manager, who will then contact the person making the complaint in an attempt to resolve it
- If the matter is resolved, the complaint is closed, recorded and reported through relevant channels
- If the matter is not resolved, the person making the complaint will choose either the informal, formal or external resolution process and the Chief Executive will be advised
- The complaints process will continue until a resolution is found.
How do I get in contact with Community Living Australia?
Where is Community Living Australia located?
Community Living Australia is located across many regions of South Australia, such as:
- The Adelaide Hills
- 2 Sandergrove Rd, Strathalbyn
- 8 Stephen St, Mount Barker
- The Murraylands
- 6 Third St, Murray Bridge
- The Riverland
- 161 Renmark Ave, Renmark
- The Fleurieu
- 62a Gardiner St, Goolwa
- Kangaroo Island
- 22 Nepean Ave, Kingscote
- The South East
- D/3 Compton St, Mount Gambier
- Southern Metro
- 30B Beach Rd, Christies Beach
Can I talk to Community Living Australia even if I am not a current client?
Absolutely, Community Living Australia is committed to helping all people in our community and will provide information and assistance to people wherever possible, whether they are a current client or not and with no obligation to access our services.
People can ask questions regarding the NDIS, restrictive practices, the royal commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability and anything else regarding the disability sector. We are more than glad to help where we can!