Short Term Accommodation
Accessible accommodation and support across South Australia
Our Short Term Accommodation services, including respite, offer 24-hour support and flexible access to leisure, recreation activities, daily living support, accommodation and more.
Short Term Accommodation can be useful for:
- Leisure and relaxation
- Visiting a new place
- Trying new activities
- Working towards your NDIS plan goals
- Practising supported independent living skills
- A break for you and your informal supports.
CLA Holiday Home
Community Living Australia offers a supported stay experience at Myranth House in Strathalbyn. Spend your time relaxing and practising independent living skills.
Our supported stays are tailored to individual or group needs making sure you have the ideal holiday vacation with 24-hour support.
The possibilities are endless
- Coastal beach escapes
- Adelaide Hills Retreat
- Sightseeing in Mt Gambier
- Camping in the Fleurieu
- Admiring wildlife on Kangaroo Island
- Exploring Riverland vineyards
- Houseboating along the Murray River
NDIS Funding Support Categories
The following support items can be used from your NDIS plan to purchase this service:
Assistance with Daily Living (1.01)
Assistance with Social and Community Participation (1.04)
How do I get Short Term Accommodation in my plan?
What to do next
How to book:
- Contact us
- Work with our team to plan your perfect trip
- Receive a quote confirmation
- Start the countdown to your trip!